Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Valentine's Day Heart Pillow And Sheets

Hi everyone! I have, finally, finished unpacking the boxes (except for the kitchen) and we are knee deep in birthday preparations. But, I wanted to take a minute to share with you these cute Valentine's Day sheets and heart pillow I found at Target.



I don't, usually, do a whole lot of Valentine's Day decorating.
I like to switch out accessories like pillows, throws, and fresh flowers
without having to go overboard with a whole Valentine's Day theme.

In fact, I still have the decor set up on our sideporch that I used at Christmas.


I planned it that way. I used a general red, white and snowflake theme
to carry us through winter and right into Valentine's Day.

However, when I saw these
I knew that they would be a wonderful addition
to Hailey's room for Valentine's Day.
The pillow feels like velour and is Hailey's favorite color.
The sheets are a nice cozy, warm, flannel
and are perfect for the cold, snowy, winter weather.


Just in time, too! As we get ready for another snow storm coming our way.

Thanks for visiting Our Family Inspired Home!

Come follow us on FacebookPinterestGoogle+Twitter, and Hometalk!

No comments:

Post a Comment