Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentine's Day Bags 2014

Hello everyone! We hope all of you had a great weekend. Although it was cold and snowy, the sun was out and we had a wonderful weekend! We celebrated Hailey's 6th birthday with family and friends and will have our party posts soon. (You may like to check out last year's birthday party Happy Birthday Part 1Happy Birthday Part 2, and Happy Birthday Part 3.) In the mean time, I thought you might like to see the goodie bags I put together for Hailey's Valentine's Day party at school. I didn't want to worry as to whether the bags were for "girl or boy". So, all of the goodies inside the bags are the same (makes life easy). As I was preparing for Hailey's birthday party, I was also preparing for her school Valentine's Day party. I purchased these brown paper bags from Party City when I was purchasing supplies for Hailey's birthday party. I purchased the Happy Valentine's Day stamp from Hobby Lobby. All I had to do was stamp the front of the bags, put tissue paper in the bags, and tie them up with ribbon. The bags are so simple and plain that making them into Valentine's Day gift bags was easy!





We hope all of you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

We would love for you to follow us on FacebookGoogle +TwitterHometalk, and Pinterest!

Thanks for visiting Our Family Inspired Home!

No comments:

Post a Comment