Wednesday, January 22, 2014

No Worries, I've Got This ~ Unpacking The Boxes

I've posted many times how we are trying to make the best of the space we have and are pleased with what we have accomplished, so far. However, I simply can not look at another box waiting to be unpacked. So, our/my direction has changed. We will still be working room by room, along with other tasks that need to be done at the same time. But, we are no longer waiting to get the built-in shelves, carpets removed, new floors, etc. done to unpack the rest of our home. We are clearing and cleaning each room to make it work, for now. We are utilizing what we have and will take care of the rest when the time comes to finish each room. Although the rooms are no where near being finished, we are now able to use our dining room and parlor. I am currently working on our office/playroom. The whole house seems much more like our home now and I am so happy with the results.


Currently the princess castles and dollhouses
are taking over what will be my desk.



And who knew? Princesses, My Little Pony, Scooby Doo and Friends,
Ninja Turtles, Spiderman, and Superman all work together to save the world!



Um yeah, I know, I have a lot of work ahead of me.





And did I mention that these rooms need to be
party ready in just a few short weeks?
Yep, that's right. Party ready. After we cleared out the parlor
I thought, "Hmmm, maybe we can have a birthday party here....."

No worries, I've got this!



I've already made the invitations and am working on the other preparations!

If you missed last year's princess party
you may like to read about it in
Happy Birthday Part 2 and Happy Birthday Part 3.

Don't forget:
Like us on Facebook.
Follow us on Pinterest.
Follow us on Hometalk.
Follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on Google +
Follow us on Bloglovin

Thanks for visiting Our Family Inspired Home!

No comments:

Post a Comment