Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Party In Style: 25 Stylish Birthday Party Ideas {Our Hometalk Curated Board}

Holy cow, this is fabulous! Remember in our last post I mentioned that exciting things were happening around Our Family Inspired Home? Well, I wasn't just talking about our (almost done) kitchen. I was contacted by Hometalk to curate an idea board for birthday parties! I love hosting parties. So, being asked to put together a board with birthday party ideas was very appealing. Perusing through ideas of such talented and skilled members of Hometalk was so much fun. I am so excited to share 25 stylish birthday party ideas on Hometalk! If you are not familiar with Hometalk, then you need to check it out. Hometalk is an awesome source of inspiration and information. You can find amazing ideas, in addition to asking questions about anything you may have about your home. You "clip", "like", and "share" projects that you love and would like to refer back to later. It's a simple, user friendly site, that may soon become your new addiction!

This cool graphic was created for us by
the Hometalk design team!
Click to view all 25 Stylish BirthdayParty Ideas. on Hometalk!

Here are a few to get you started.

See more of this beautiful woodsy/woodland party idea at Just A Girl

See more of this clever nautical party idea at Clever Nest

See more of this great backyard campout party idea at Tidbits &Twine


Truly inspiring party ideas!
These are only 3 of 25!
To see more, party in style with us
and check out our


We would love for you to follow us on:

Thanks for visiting Our Family Inspired Home!

18 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, I might get some ideas for my daughter's next birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thank you, I'm sure you will find some awesome ideas!

      Delete
  2. great ideas and just what I was looking for today! Planning a party as I type.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great round up, thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUper inspiring! Thanks for sharing this....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun stuff! I think I should add my Little House birthday party posts to Hometalk if I haven't already. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Annette! It was fun. You should add your party, I love Little House!

      Delete
  7. These are great ideas! Thanks for sharing them. I'm not particularly creative so it's fun to see others' ideas for parties :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hilda! It was fun to see all of the inspiring ideas!

      Delete
  8. I love those cowgirl cookie jars, it's so cute the way they are presented!

    ReplyDelete