Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas 2010

We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! It's hard to believe that the Christmas season is upon us! As we get ready for Christmas in our new home, I thought it might be fun to look back at our past Christmas decor. And maybe, a little Christmas inspiration if you are looking for ideas this year. (For those of you who are new to our blog, we moved this past summer ( Exciting News! and Moving Days ). You may also like to read Our New Home ~ The Downstairs Before and Our New Home ~ The Upstairs Before. We still have a lot of worked to do, but you will have a better idea of the rooms I refer to in our new home.) This is our 2010 Christmas tree and mantle. We did a silver, red, and white theme. I love pillows and throws. I think they are the easiest way to warm up a room and I can reuse them year to year. I'm, also, able to reuse them for a different season or holiday, if I choose. These red and white check pillows and throw are on our side porch this year. We are using the ornaments, angel, and tree skirt on our dining room Christmas tree, this year.




We will be back later in the week to share our Christmas 2011. 
I love the reminiscing that goes along with looking through old photos.

Thanks for visiting Our Family Inspired Home!

No comments:

Post a Comment