Thursday, August 22, 2013

Side Porch Stenciled Planters

Hi everyone! Sorry we having been missing. We have been quite busy with the start of the new school year, soccer practices, and getting our new furnace and central air installed. Very exciting activities going on around here! So, I thought I would pop in and share one of our projects we completed for our side porch. We purchased black planters from Home Depot and I stenciled our last initial onto them. I, only, had scotch tape at the time, so the stencil kept moving. Thankfully, we have artistic children! Lexie cleaned them up for me! I think they turned out great!

 
 
 
This is the back side of the side porch.
 
 

 
 
This is the front side of the side porch.
 
 


We have some of the stone pavers, above, in the backyard
that I thought were part of a border to a little planting area.
But, a gentleman stopped by who is the nephew to
one of the prior owners and he mentioned that they were,
actually, part of a walkway that is now covered by a deck.
So, I will be digging them up and adding them under the front side planter.
Then, the front and back sides of the side porch will have matching stone pavers!
 
Thanks for visiting Our Family Inspired Home!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment