Saturday, January 5, 2013

Pink!

I thought I would share some past projects before I share present or future projects. When we were making our daughter, Hailey, a big girl room, I needed to fill the space above Hailey's bed and loved a painting I saw in one of my favorite retail catalogs. It was the perfect color and I could personalize it with Hailey's name. However, I had more space to fill than one painting. So, I decided I needed three paintings and would use Hailey's initials.
Then, our daughter, Lexie, got to work.






Lexie painted three paintings for Hailey.






They fit perfectly!






We are so fortunate to have children with many talents.






And with the leftover paint, Lexie made this painting for Hailey.






Thanks for visiting Our Family Inspired Home!

 
Pink!
































































































































































































1 comment: