Friday, January 18, 2013

Just A Little Organizing

I thought I would share some of our past projects before I share present or future projects. Do you have an area in your home that is just not working? Our pantry was a mess! There were not enough shelves to suit our needs. Items were stacked on top of other items which made retrieving things we needed difficult. Something had to be done. So, we purchased shelving, brackets, paint, and tension rods (an idea I saw on Pinterest). We decided to paint the new shelves white because the original shelves were already white and we didn't want the pantry to be dark. The idea was to add more shelving to work within the space that was already there. And now, we have this!

Straight View

Side View

Up View

Straight View

The Pinterest idea really worked!

I'm loving our organized pantry!
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment